14 Eylül 2012 Cuma

The 411 - On My Knees (Türkçe Çeviri) (Dinle)


can't fall down on my knees 
dizlerimin üstüne çökemem 

(I thought you loved me) 
beni sevdigini sanmistim 

And apologise to you 
ve senden özür dileyemem 

(If you really loved me you would have stayed with me) 
eger gerçekten beni sevseydin, benimle kalirdin 

(And apologised to me that's all i asked for) 
ve benden özür dilerdin tek istedigim buydu 

Coz that aint my style 
çünkü bu benim stilim degil 

(Well let me hear what you had to say earlier) 
senin daha önce söylemen gereken seyi duymama izin wer 

I remember how we met it was on the train 
trende nasil tanistigimizi hatirliyorum 

how could i forget you smiled and looked at me 
bana bakisini ve gülümseyisini nasil unutabilirim 

The soft of your lips, they captured me 
dudaklarinin yumusakligi beni tutsak etmisti 

The whole ride down we kept our eyes on each other 
asagi inerken birbirimizden gozlerimizi alamamistik 

And then we sat, down together 
ve sonra beraber oturduk 

You gave me your number, said give me a call 
bana numarani verdin beni ara dedin 

I thought i wouldn't call at all 
hiçbir seklide seni ariyamicagimi düsündüm 

Here we are fell in love like hand to glove 
burda asik olmustuk tipki el-eldiven gibi 

Pure bliss from above 
yukarda saf mutluluk 

Now all we seem to do is fuss and fight 
simdi görünürde yaptigmiz tek sey kavga ve telas 

We never seem to get it right 
asla düzelecek gibi degiliz 

See there's too much fire so much desire 
bak çok fazla ates var çok fazla arzu var 

So it took a little time to take me higher 
beni yukarilara çikarmak birazcik zaman aliyor 

I'm sorry if i hurt you and i went astray 
eger seni kirdiysam ve sapitmissam özür dilerim 

I guess we gotta call it a day 
Sanirim günümüzü gün etmeliyiz 

Ha heh 
ha heh 

I can't fall down on my knees 
dizlerimin üstüne çökemem 

(on my knees) 
dizlerimin üstüne 

And apologise to you 
ve senden özür dileyemem 

(to you) 
senden 

Coz that aint my style 
çünkü bu benim stilim degil 

(That aint my style) 
bu benim stilim degil 

I remember one night when we were home alone 
evde yalniz oldugumuz bir gece hatirliyorum 

You were on the sofa i was on the phone 
sen kanepedeydin ben telefondaydim 

You overheard me call out my best friends name 
en iyi arkadasimin ismini bagirmama kulak misafiri olmustun 

That's when u went crazy started going insane 
o zaman çildirmistin delirmeye baslamistin 

Grabbed the phone from my hand 
telefonu elimden aldin 

Backed me against the wall 
beni duvara ittin 

Shouting and asking who was on the call 
bagirip telefondakinin kim oldugunu soruyordun 

You wouldn't believe me when i said it's just a friend 
o benim sadece arkadasim dedigimde bana inanmamistin 

That's when all the madness began 
o zaman bütün delilik basladi 

You kept yelling wild I fell to the floor 
çilginca bagirmayi sürdürdün ben yere düstüm 

Crying in hysteria cant try w'you no more 
isteri içinde agliyordum seninle daha fazla deneyemem 

I knew you had a temper 
biliyordum sinirliydin 

I wish i didn't see it 
bunu görmemis olmayi dilerdim 

You wanted me to be faithful 
sadik olmami istedin 

I told you i could be it 
sana olabilirim demistim 

But that didn't stop you from putting your hands on my face 
ama bu elini yüzüme koymani durdurmadi 

You simply said you had to put me in my place 
beni yerimde tutmak zorunda oldugunu söyledin 

At the end of every tunnel there's always a light 
her tünelin sonunda bir isik vardir 

And the door.. it sure looks right 
ve kapi......dogru gorunuyor 

That's why-hy-hy-hy-hy 
bu yüzden.. 

He's got you begging on your knees 
sana diz çöktürüp yalvartiyor 

Crying in your sleep 
rüyalarinda aglatiyor 

Making you believe him 
ona inanmani sagiyor 

But your stronger Than you'll ever know gir 
ama sen hiç bilmedigin kadar güçlüsün 

You control your own world 
kendi dünyani kontrol et 

No need to take no more [x2] 
daha fazla katlanmana gerek yok 

Yo, Heh yo I asked you to calm down 
sen heh sen sakin olmani istedim 

Asked you who was on the phone put the horn down 
sana telefondaki kim diye sordum, sustur su kornayi 

You had a glass of wine a Versace night gown, a lime green one 
bir sise sarabin ve Versace geceligin vardi, açik yesil 

That i bought you for your trip from the cruise you won 
kazandigin gemi seyahati için satin almistim 

I don't wanna fool with those male friends 
o erkek arkadaslarinla ugrasmak istemiyorum 

I told you back then when we first got together 
Sana ilk bulustugumuzda söylemistim 

I don't trust those men 
o adamlara güvenmiyorum 

And you did it again 
ve sen yine yaptin 

I lost my temper laid down and wrecked the house boo 
çok sinirlendim ve evi mahvettim sevgilim 

That's all i can remember, I'm sorry 
bütün hatirlayabildigim bunlar, üzgünüm 

I can't fall down on my knees 
dizlerimin üstüne çökemem 

And apologise to you 
ve senden özür dileyemem 

Coz that aint my style 
çünkü bu benim stilim degil...
 
 kaynak: sarkicevirileri.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder