20 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

A1 - Caught In The Middle (Türkçe Çeviri) (Dinle)


You said that love was just a state of mind 
Askin sadece zihnin bir hali oldugunu söyledin 

A puzzle made of pieces you can't find 
Parçalardan yapilmis çözemedigin bir bulmaca 

But for me you never really had the time 
Ama benim için asla zamanin olmadi 

I was blind, oooohhh. 
Ben kördüm, oooo. 

And everything that you meant to me 
Ve bana ifade ettigin her sey 

Is written in the pages of my history 
Tarihimin sayfalarinda yazili 

But it's over now as far as I can see 
Ama görebildigim kadariyla bitti 

Suddenly 
Aniden 

Things are so different now you're gone 
Her sey çok farkli simdi sen yoksun 

I thought it'd be easy I was wrong 
Kolay olacagini sanmistim yanilmisim 

And now I'm caught..And now I'm caught in the middle 
Ve ben yakalandm.. Ve ben ortada yakalanip kaldim 

Even though I'm with someone new 
Yeni biriyle birlikte olmama ragmen 

All I can think about is you 
Tek düsünebildigim sensin 

And now I'm caught..And now I'm caught in the middle 
Ve ben yakalandm..Ve ben ortada yakalanip kaldim 

Movin' on she brings me brighter days 
Ilerledikçe o bana daha parlak günler getirecek 

Thoughts of you are in my mind always 
Düsüncen aklimda her zaman 

Like a memory, that I can't erase 
Silemedigim bir ani gibi 

It's here to stay 
Kalmak için burada 


So different)..So different 
Çok farkli.. Çok farkli 

So easy..So easy 
Çok kolay.. Çok kolay 

But I can't get over you..And I can't get over you x2 
Ama seni unutamiyorum.. Ve seni unutamiyorum 
 
 kaynak: sarkicevirileri.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder